Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Twitter

Ok, So I KNOW how shockingly behind the times I am, but can anyone tell me please how this site works? I want to join and be in on all these fab conversations! I feel like I'm missing out and I HATE to miss out haha!

Can any of you lovelies help me?

Also can you tell me how you got the twitter sidebar on your blogs?

Thanks in advance!

MizzWorthy xxx

6 comments:

Emma said...

First, go to twitter.com and sign up and then when you're done with that go to this link and follow the instrustions

http://twitter.com/badges

xxx

mizzworthy said...

Thank you! xxx

mizzworthy said...

YAY! I'm tweeting now! xxx Now I just need and Iphone lol xxx

Kristine said...

it's actually the kind of network where you input anything/everything u wanna say. it's also like blogpsot where you follow people and people you. when you follow them, u basically receive their updates and vice versa..
now, u don't need an iphone to use this.. i do my twitter on my nokia5300 phone and its workingout fineeeee... just turn on the mobile update and punch in un digits.. i hope this helped..

www.twitter.com/kisstheblogger

mizzworthy said...

Thanks guys - I'm following you both now, but can't figure how to do it from my phone... Any more tips? Sorry to be so rubbish with all this modern technology lol! You'll have to be patient with me!

Emma said...

Ok, go to your Twitter home page and then about halfway down the screen it says Device Updates. Click on that and then put in your mobile number. You'll then be asked to verify your nujmber by sending a code to Twitter and then it should be set up! Check with your service provider because each update might cost you money (I could be wrong about that bit but that's the impression I get)xxx