Hi everyone,
As requested when I showed my first NARS haul yesterday, a quick look I just did with my pretties!
Apologies in advance for the state of my hair and eyebrows - threading session needed ASAP!!
Face - Mac studio stick foundation, Fix +, Full coverage foundation (used as concealer)
MAC blush in 'Harmony as contour shade,
NARS 'Orgasm' as blusher, NARS 'Albatros' as highlighter.
Eyes - MAC 'Painterly' paint pot as base,
NARS 'Sugarland' duo; paler shade applied over lid and blended up to brow, purple shade bended over outer third of lid and into crease.
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners from 'velvet rope' kit.
NARS 'Albatros' also used as brow and inner eye high lighter.
Lips - Barry M Lip paint in 132, Mac lipgloss in 'Posh it Up'
Hope you like it!
MizzWorthy xxx




8 comments:
pretty...very nice and subtle..I loves it :D
Lovely! Nothing beats NARS! x
Sooo pretty!! You look really nice. Suits you!!!thanks
Thanks for the lovely comments - it's true though, I can see NARS being just as addictive as MAC. Oh well, better get working for a pay rise lol xxx
This looks very pretty:) Happy Weekend!
Very pretty, it all looks lovely on you!
as requested here is a link to my youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/thelipprint
Very pretty! Your eyes are gorgeous!
it looks good =)
Post a Comment