Sunday, 25 January 2009

Threading Pain...

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all ok!

So I really NEED to go and get my eyebrows and 'facial hair'(yuk) threaded next week... I am already dreading the pain and then having to walk through town with a big red face... Oh the shame! Beauty really is pain at times.

Anyway I wondered if any of you lovely people might have some tips on lessening the pain and shame lol - I know it's not likely that there is an easy solution, but I thought I'd ask anyway...

MizzWorthy xxx

4 comments:

Mia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mia said...

well, i always make my appointments in the evening so i could go straight home right after the job gets done!
i also bring a concealer with me and just quickly cover up the redness.
as for the pain though, it's inevitable! but putting on some oil definitely soothes and calms the skin down.

Olivia said...

TRY USING E45 CREAM ON THE AREA THATS WHAT I USE ONCE I HAVE MY WAX DONE :)

mizzworthy said...

Thanks everyone - hopeful it will be dark when I'm done lol xxx