I commented about the possible discontinuation of CHI on Lollipop26's blog to let her know what I'd heard as I know she loves it.
Anyway, 'pretty in pink' replied to this (thank you!!) and said she thinks it might just be the packaging that it being discontinued - I really hope she is right as I know a lot of people really love their CHI!
Has anyone else heard anything?
I very much hope I was misinformed! I just wanted to alert people to what I'd been told just in case... I was really surprised sbout the possibility of it being discontinued though, cos I know how popular it is....
Anyway, like I say, I do really hope I was misinformed!
mizzworthy xxx
Thursday, 15 January 2009
CHI Update...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well hello there my friend,
I hope it is just the packaging as I havent even tried the stuff yet!!! Would hate to like it then for it to be discontinued!!
Happy
Hi Happy1234 - love you new look to your blog! I tried this for the first time this morning and I'm impressed!
Post a Comment