So as you may have picked up by now, I am a big fan of Illamasqua, and I'm lucky to be living close enough to a counter to be able to pop along and pick up colours whenever I want...
I also recognise that a lot of people have had trouble with site swatches too (I've asked Illamasqua about this issue and there are plan to rectify the problem as soon as they can...) but in the meantime I thought I might pop a list up of the shades I have so that if there is any colour I already own that you have considered buying but been put off by the swatch issue, you can add a comment and request a pic/swatch and I'll put up another post in a few days with the requested swatches...
Powder Shadows
Reds - Daemon; Bruised (dark purple-red)
Oranges - Roulette; Gypsy; Critique; Puzzle.
Greens - Ambush; Slut (Awaiting delivery!); Yearn.
Blues - Victim; Intense; Goddess; Imagine.
Purples - Cancan; Geisha; Forgiveness (Purple-brown shade); Spectre (very pale lilac-grey shade)
Pinks - Dizzy; Toxic; Cry; Slap; Rapture (pinky-purple); Illicit.
Darks - Drama; Lestat.
Shimmers - Tango; Bronx.
Cream Shadows
Stimulus
Amorous
Hunger
Touch
Pigments
Marvel
Incite
Fervent
Furore
Chasm
Obviously, I'll continue to add to my collection too, so let me know if there are any shades you are particularly interested in? Also, would people like to see similar posts about lipsticks/glosses and nail varnishes? I have posted previously about the blushers too - http://mizzworthy.blogspot.com/2009/06/illamasqua-blushers-my-collection-so.html
All the best... MizzWorthy x
Friday, 17 July 2009
Illamasqua Eye Shadows and Pigments - Request Swatches Here?
Posted by mizzworthy at 11:00
Labels: eye shadows, illamasqua, pigments., swatches
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
it isnt a good thing that you live near it, it causes some damage to your bank balance! hehe!! :) xxx
@Nicola - LOL, This is true but at least I am poor and happy!
Would you hate me if I asked for swatches of all of it? ;)
@Kraseybeauty - Lol, the question I was dreading Haha! I was trying to avoid doing the worlds longest post... will start with a pigment post I think! xxx
Would you hate me too for wanting all swatches? :)
I would love to see a swatch of forgivness eyeshadow!
I'm really interested in Bruised. Sounds like you are going to be busy!
It's so helpful to have real pictures when choosing online though.
x
I second Kraey's request- I know TONS of us would really appreciate any and all swatches you can do! I'll reciprocate w/ some on my site when I get my order!
I would love to see swatches of pigments in Chasm and Fervent as I have been thinking about ordering those ones. Great blog !
I also want to see it all! Turning your blog into a full time job, ha! Also, if I've got any Illamasqua polishes or products you don't have, then feel free to use my photos, just drop me a credit.
Lol, @KraseyBeauty, MyHumbleReviews, Jessic and Helen - I'll get you all back HAHA!Please all bear with me while I get the pics done... xxx
@MissWorthy,I am new blogger but maybe someday I will have something useful on my blog to repay you :)
Xxx
@my HumbleReiews - LOL, it's ok, I don't really mind - it will just take me a bit of time x
We can wait :)
xxx
Post a Comment