Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Smoky Eye Pictures from the Course...

This is the smoky look I created...


As per usual, I wanted to do something a bit different - I really liked this look, but I'd do something more wearable for a paying customer! I think my model was a little alarmed when she saw it...


And here are some of the looks the other members of the group created...


Here are some more pics of the looks I showed in earlier posts too...
First of all, 1920's;
The Winged Purple look...
The girls on the course...


8 comments:

Rhamnousia @ Desi Girl Does Makeup said...

I've loved reading your series of posts about your week so far.

It looks like you had a fantastic time and the looks you came up with are brilliant.

I'm loving the look of that purple winged one..I always balls them right up.

Unknown said...

looks like so much fun!

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting these photos, I am so incredibly jealous. Nicola’s purple winged look and your smoky eyes are stunning. x

Tugba said...

How did you go on the course :) Looks great. Would love to do it as well :D Please let me know!

http://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/
http://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/
http://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/

TheBristolBeautyBlog said...

Love the purple winged look! xx

SilhouetteScreams said...

I love the wings on your smokey look, and the purple winged look on Nic!

Dija said...

Fab pics, looks like it was a fun course. Really like the winged purple eyes!

Stevista said...

Thanks for the pics, very creative looks! :) btw i love the pixiwoo sisters, they rock!

drugstoreandbargainlover