Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Day Five...

Was our opportunity to try things we weren't too happy with, and also to have our makeup done by Sam or Nic if we wanted to... Which was a good job as we were all feeling slightly delicate after a drink the night before!


I wanted to give natural/bridal makeup another try as I always find dramatic looks easier to create, whereas realistically natural and smoky looks are the most commonly requested!

Annoyingly, the light has made this look a lot more natural than it actually was - this was a light smoky eye with natural cheeks and lips in reality, and was a lovely bridal look, which I was pleased with.


Other people spent the day getting creative!
I've still got more pics from the course of smoky eyes... Wanna see?

7 comments:

My Lips But Better said...

We always wanna see more pics!

Anonymous said...

Amazing!! You should deffo post the smokey eye pics :)

xx

Dija said...

Off course, want to see more pics!

My Autistic Adventure said...

yes please!

Laura said...

Always wanna see piccies Jen :) x

Kelly said...

Great pics Jen :)

SilhouetteScreams said...

I'd love to see more pics! I effing LOVE the first dramatic look with the contoured inner corners/bridge of the nose.