Sometimes there are no words...
![]() |
| Cheryl/Minnie/Gary Oldman in Dracula? |
Sorry Chezza, but I think only one person had the chutzpah to carry this one off... And even that is dubious.
![]() |
| Also a fan of meat dresses... |
Cheryl, Cheryl, Cheryl... Where do I begin?
The actual show was enough of a farce, what with the Elton John butchering and the usual constant Louis baiting (let's not even "go there" with Louis' hair... Its the stuff of nightmares. And where did the quiff come from?).
Don't think that will distract us from this abomination though... Come on girl! There's a style war on every weekend featuring you and a certain Miss Minogue. You are making it easy for her!



5 comments:
Cheryl's been looking ridic (in a bad way) recently!! NOT a good look!
But on the other hand... Dannii really has been killing her in the style wars this year!
Kaushal xx
www.Beauty-Fulfilled.com
I think she has her dress on backwards, too.
What a pretty face! Am I the only one that actually believes that short mini skirts/dresses are not for her? Her legs are not that great to be shown all the bloody time...I do like her though, that face is gorgeous...but she always looks like a perfect doll - natural is best, and she should loose that awful red hair, really!
*Hides in the corner and whispers* I like the 'do. I said to my BF on the wknd 'her hair is cool' and he said 'I was thinking how silly it looked..'
Hhaha!
When I saw her hair I was in fits of laughter. I can't possibly understand why she thought that would look good :/
xx
Post a Comment