Thursday, 6 May 2010

Something Special from Eylure!

When I think of Eylure, I think of affordable fashion lashes, I think of the Girls Aloud lashes we all went a little bit nuts for when they came out. One thing that doesn't really spring to mind is "luxury", but an email arrived yesterday which changed my mind.

Eylure have collaborated with Kirt Holmes (Catwalk Jeweller of the Year 2009, in case you were wondering!) has created the "Opulence" range of beautiful lashes. Before we continue, I'm going to warn you - as beautiful as these are, the prices are also jaw-dropping. Like I say though, they are pretty little works of art and nice to look at... A girl can dream!

Above - IRIS (£125 - I did warn you!) are thick, feathery vintage lashes, with a line of crystals.
Above - SELENE (£175) - These were inspired by the Titan Goddess of the moon, and contain spotted cockerel feathers, dorado crystals, and 22 carat gold leaf.
Above - HESTIA (£150) Inspired by ancient egypt and Cleopatra, contails a gold leaf and cockerel feather base over spiky defining lashes - these are my personal favourites because they are just so darned different. To me these have a bit of an art-deco feel to them which I love. 

So - some amazing lashes, but all I can think is - at those prices, imagine the horror of getting home from a night out to discover one missing!

12 comments:

loveaudrey said...

WOW! I like the 2nd pair... stunning. Oh to be rich hey?!

xxx

Tugba said...

WOWWW AMAZING :D

britishbeautyblogger said...

I'd be so scared to lose one at those prices....like losing a gold ear-ring or something..but they are stunning.

Witoxicity said...

Wow, those are truly works of art!

Amanda said...

these are fabulous!!

Unknown said...

Ohh wow they're all beautiful! The last ones are just amazing. I wish i was a millionaire :P

liloo said...

the selene are gorgeous, truly gorgeous but frankly, i do not anyone with a sane mind who would go and buy these. Boots or Superdrug should actually not even bother selling this because someone with that budget would not go to boots lol. I can only see some celebrity (you know the ones you hear about in the paper, like spending £5000 on a birthday bash drinks or something) who would buy this. For me, £20 would be the maximum i would consider spending on lashes, although the maximum i've ever spent is £10, if that xx

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

Omg total ART! I absolutely adore Eylure. If only I had an excuse to wear them everyday!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Those are some hot lashes!! However the price is jaw-dropping

Chrissy said...

I love the 2nd. But omfg the prices are so friiiiiicking crazy!!

SilhouetteScreams said...

I love these solely because of the Greek mythology inspired names. Though I think it's a bit silly that they've named the Cleopatra-inspired lashes 'Hestia', who was SOOOO not like Cleopatra haha.

Rhamnousia @ Desi Girl Does Makeup said...

They are indeed gorgeous but I can't see anyone spending that much on them though they ARE lovely.