Thursday, 28 October 2010

Bootylicious!

Yep, you guessed it, another bargain at Boots in the run up to Crimble! And again this one is even better than last week...

OK, so I know Sienna Miller who advertises Boss Orange for women is a teensy bit irritating but the perfume itself is lovely! This gift set is a total bargain at £29.50 - you get a 50ml Boss Orange eau du toilette, and 50mls each of Boss orange shower gel and body lotion, a matching scented candle and some spa style slippers in a white carry case (I'm thinking this would make good storage for nail varnishes or something?)

This usually costs £60, so like I say Bar. Gain. My sister would love it! (I hope she's not reading...)

Available from this Friday (29th Oct) to the 4th November at Boots stores and online at http://www.boots.com/

Oh, and if you are one of those people who likes to virtually shop and fill your baasket then pay at a later date, Boots are going to be emptying everyones basket at midnight  on Thursdays in the run up to Christmas so anyone who has these items in their baskets already won't miss out on the offers.... Oh, and advantage points wise, you get 118 points when you pick this up.

2 comments:

VampiressDoll said...

You know what I still haven't smelt this fragrance. *hides* x

Anonymous said...

Does look like a good bargain - unfortunately Senna Miller irritates me so much (*jealous* of her fab hair, figure, quirky smile er yes) that I have never smelled the perfume - daft how some celeb endorsments make me at least cut my nose off to spite my face. Thanks for this, I may just have to swallow my pride and have a sniff. Jan