I've recently raved about Biotherm's skincare - you can see my review of their line HERE.
I was recently at my local Boots store, picking up some new handcream from the line and was asked the inevitable questions about what I'd tried from the range previously... Now I am a pants liar, and I always end up telling people TMI, as I am so crap at lies, even white lies. So I mentioned attending the blogger event and blah blah blah. Much verbal diarhoea and oversharing occured
Anyway, they mentioned to me that their male skincare line had been getting positive reviews, and would I know of any blokes who might like to try it - I promtly volunteered the services of The Mister, my Pops, and my Sister's bloke. They have a few bits to try and a review will be posted in a couple of weeks!
Biotherm have also asked me to mention that if any reader happen to be in the Liverpool area, and fancy getting some samples to try for their man, that they should call into the Boots at Speke retail park, and request some male skincare samples...
If they like it then that's Chrismas sorted!


1 comments:
Right that's it! I'm off to Speke at the weekend. Thanks for this Jen. Be interesting to see what the men-folk make of their products X
Post a Comment