A big thank you to you all for your patience - we've kept you waiting long enough! After a lot of discussion this evening, we finally decided the winners...
In Third Place.... Rocaille's fabulous venetian masks inspired entry. We loved the use of makeup as a combination of art and disguise in this look - a very pretty alter ego! Well done Rocaille! 



Rocaille wins her choice of any lipstick OR lipgloss OR eye shadow from the Illamasqua website, as well as a medium pencil in the shade "ascend" (a nude shade)
In Second Place... MissChievous' Rocker inspired entry. We were impressed by the way this look was very dramatic, yet still wearable, and loved the use of pencil techniques. Congratulations MissChievous! Our rockstar alter ego!


MissChievous wins her choice of any combination of two eye shadows/lipglosses/lipsticks (may be a combination eg an eye shadow and a lipstick or an eyeshadow and a lipgloss or a lipstick and lipgloss etc...) as well as nail varnish in the shade "Propaganda" (a deeply pigmented dark blue)And in First Place.... Liberty Von Hodes fantastic peacock feather and indian henna inspired look. We were blown away by this entry and both myself and Krystle fell in love at first sight with the drama achieved by Liberty - well done Liberty! Our Dramatic alter ego!


Liberty wins a custom made quad palette of her choice of any four eye shadows (either cream or powder - quad cannot be made up of both types, if that makes sense...), nail varnish in the shade "Demure" (a glossy pink "jelly" shade), and medium pencil in "Spell" (a red shade).
Congratulations to all our winners - we hope you enjoy your prizes!
Once you have made your choices, email me with your choices and postal addresses and I will get your prizes to you as fast as I can! (jennifer.worthington1979@gmail.com).

19 comments:
Congratulations winner and runner ups, you all deserve it and done a amazing job :)
Soooooooo pretty!
Congratulations to all them :)
Thank you soooo much, you made my day! xxx
@Rocaille - you desrve it! Let me know what prize you select xxx
Congratulations to all the winners!!
Great winners- 1st place was my fave! and well done for judging must have been so hard, never have I seen so many amazing entries for a comp! xxx
@Natalia - you hit the nail on the head lol - it was so difficult! I hope that people will enter our next contest - I'm working on the ideas for that one now!
@Sirvinya - thanks for the lovely comment xxx
Well done Winners :)
The whole contest was such fun!!! xoxox
i am so overwhelmed!
all of the entrys were so amazing
@dressjunkie - I just wish I could have given you all a prize - it was so hard deciding! xxx
@ Liberty - well done - you really deserve it! Have fun chosing your prizes! xxx
Congrats to the winners
Congrats to the winners!!
Congratulations!! x x
congratulations to all the winners, this was so difficult to decide as all the entries were of such a high standard, can't wait to see what you all come up with for the next one! xx
Wow, excellent :) Congratulations winners, I don't think I could have decided, there were such a plethora of amazing looks :) These blogs are fab for discovering talents, and well done MizzWorthy and Krystle for making the tough, but very deserved, decision :) I love all three looks, amazing :) x x x
Thank you so much! Congrats to the other winners as well!
@MissChievous - well done! Thanks so much for your fab entry. Dont forget to let me know what you chose so I can order your goodies asap xxx
Congratulations to all 3 winners. You really deserve it! I love all the 3 looks...
AMAZING JOB!! WELL DONE TO EVERYONE
Post a Comment