Thursday, 26 March 2009

MAC Pro!

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all happy and well!

This is just a quick post to appeal for some advice from all you lovely ladies... Due to an unexpected trip down to London next week for the Body Shop Blogger Event, I have the chance to go to visit the one and only MAC Pro store in lovely London!

So I hate to admit it, but I've never been to the MAC Pro store before, and I need some advice about what products are worth looking out for? Any of you lovely ladies have any tips or "must haves" I can only get at MAD Pro?

I've already decided I want the invisible setting powder, and possibly the fuscia CCB, but obviously I can't just buy two things lol!

Please help!

Oh and I will be posting more info about the comp soon too! My photographer/boyfriend has promised to take some photo's of my Illamasqua haul tonight as well, so reviews and stuff coming up, I promise!

Love MizzWorthy xxx

5 comments:

Clara said...

Blusher palettes and pans are only avaliable at the MAC store, Lip Erase is worth looking at, as is the cremeliner which I prefer to the fluidlines! x

Emma - Eating Diamonds said...

MAC Pro how I love thee! I usually try to go there above other MACs in London because they staff are much friendlier and there's a girl who works in there who used to work on the Bristol counter and she recognises me and always serves me really fast which is nice!

They have the full range of CCBs - rich coral is nice.
Azalea blush - soooooo bright = LOVE
Mixing medium is worth picking up - the gel one and the water based one
There are some lovely pro shadows - vibrant grape is lovely

It's really just a normal MAC store but with a few extra products though!

happy shopping
x

mizzworthy said...

Thanks girls - LOL, I think when I think of the MAC Pro store I get really bizzare ideas HAHA! I'm definately doing to check out all those colours and get the mixing mediums - what is the diff with the gel and water based ones? I'm also wondering whether to get hyper-real foundation... Blush palette and lip erase also sound good, and I looked at the website and love the look of some of the pro colour lipsticks such as show orchid... It's going to be expensive I think!

Kirsten Read said...

Hey! I am going to the body shop thing too -are you morning or afternoon sesh?? I am hoping to fit in Mac Pro too - really trying to save just now so it has not come at a good time lol xx

The Beauty Slice UK Beauty Blog said...

hmmm...what to buy? everything!! lol. if you need directions let me know x