Hope you are all well!
I have an issue with MAC LOL. Well, let me start by saying that I actually love MAC products, their range of colours, especially for eyes, the different collections they come out with etc, and heck, the marketing clearly works well!
My issue is with their blushers. Why MAC, oh why, do you tease us with the amazing range of colours, the unique colours? We put them on and they look great. Then literally a couple of hours later, I look in the mirror and its like" Where the hell did my blusher go"? This stuff will just not stay on me!
I have literally tried everything I can - put it straight over liquid foundation, over powder, on top of minerals, under foundation as well as on top of foundation. NOTHING WORKS!
Does anyone else have this trouble with MAC blush?
Any tips?
MizzWorthy xxx


12 comments:
Maybe is your skin type?
If my skin is not hydrated, nothing stays on because it absorbers all. The first time I went for my makeup done, the lady was much admired, she had never saw anything like that, and my skin was oilier at the time. Something that may not have anything to do with dehydration.
Just one idea :)
no,i never had this problem,i actually find that they stay long enough :))
Hmmm - maybe it is my skin then? I do have dry cheeks, but I use moisturiser religiously, although I probably don't drink enough water...
One word: Nars.
xxx
@emma - lol, I know! I just love some of the MAC colours too lol - I mean I love "style", "well dressed", all my grand duos, and they look lovely at first, they just wear off too damn fast!
I had to pull out my mirror to see how my blush looked!lol
Well..I wore MAC pink vivid paint stick on top of foundation & powder.. then added Springsheen on top.. & its still on! Maybe a cream blush underneath !?! The paint sticks work great! =)
You are so right: MAC blushers are crap. But I found the Grand Duos stayed on way longer?? I found the only thing that worked was using my Ungaro CCB under it and it sticks to it.
To be honest my fave is Bare Escentuals blusher. x
I don't have this issue myself, but I've seen a YT Vid by TiffanyD where use used the Mac Cream Colour Base underneath her blush. These are quite sticky and might help you to get more wear out of your blush.
Hmm... might try it over my cream colour base then! xxx
I have same problem! Cream blushers slide off and powders go patchy then dissappear. I use Dior Pro Cheeks now which is a cream but has a radiant powder finish. It lasts well but sadly they only have 4 colours (one being a highlighter) so you may not find one you like.
@I would go out tonight but - I actually have the highlighter one, a friend gave me it, and I love it! I am actually pale enough to use that as a blush though! xxx
I would also recommend a cream based blush or product then a blush on top. Either ccb's or Nars cream cheek colours (multiples are fantastic in my opinion) or any other type..E.L.F all over radiance sticks are great too! Let us know how you go!
Post a Comment