Hi everyone,
Just a very quick post to let you know I'm dealing with a few personal issues at the moment, so I'm finding it a little difficult to get blogging right now.
I just hope you all bear with me, and will carry on reading when I'm back... I'm also hoping my new site will be ready soon, which will help me feel rejuvenated on the blogging front as well.
In the meantime, If anyone is interested in doing a "guest" style post, then please contact me either via email (jennifer.worthington1979@gmail.com) or on twitter @mizzworthy.
Hopefully I'll be back soon!
MizzWorthy x


12 comments:
Hope things get better soon hun.
Sadie x
http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/
Hope you are soon back to your fabulous self Jen! Lots of love xx
I hope you get everything sorted out xx Don't worry, we'll all still be here when you come back ;) x
Catherine x
www.beautyblogbycat.blogspot.com
Oh no, sorry to hear that. I do miss your posts. If you are not inundated with offers already, I humbly offer my services xxxx
Hope you feel better soon, sweetie, and holler at me if you need to rant/vent!
And of course we'll be here when you come back.
(And the picture is sad but kind of cute and funny at the same time)
Dont worry about your blog Jen, everyone will be here when you your ready - big hugs :)
Hope you get things sorted soon (((hugs))). Take all the time you need hun. We'll all still be here x
Take your time & take care x
Thinking of you lovely. Jan x
:( i'm sorry, hope everything gets better soon.
Hun, this post made me well up a little. I really hope you're ok. Take as much time as you need. Everyone's gonna keep reading. I love you and your videos.
Hugs and much love
Marcia & Lyra
xx
Hi Jen,
Hope you feel better soon. Sending smiles xxx
Post a Comment