Me and the mister are off to London-town. I'm super excited to be going to IMATS, and me and the Mister decided to make a weekend of it... So we're off!
(Picture sourced HERE)
See you all soon! xxx
Views, Reviews, Looks. Modern Makeup and Beauty Blog. Welcome to My World!
Me and the mister are off to London-town. I'm super excited to be going to IMATS, and me and the Mister decided to make a weekend of it... So we're off!
6 comments:
Have fun with Mr and the girls xx
Marina from Makeup4All
Hope u have an amazing time :)
Steph x
Have a lovely time:) xx
I'm going to IMATS on Sunday, I'm so excited.
Hope you have a fantastic weekend :)
Kelly x
http://jellyminxthinks.blogspot.com
Are you going to the thing tonigth as well hun? I only know 1 person who will be there so was just wonderin x
Hello,
Hope you have an amazing time :)
Lots of love,
Katie
xoxo
Post a Comment