Hi everyone!
Just a quick plea for you all, as I have recently relaunched my website using wordpress - I'm still to be found at http://www.mizzworthy.com/ and I've moved the Google friend connect thingummy bob over there too, however I've realised that a lot of people aren't getting the updates for my blog in their google reader feed.
I'd be really greatful if you could resub to the new blog as its taken ages to get up and running, but I feel a bit disheartened that people are missing out on updates. If you can be bothered I'd also love you forever if you could manage to tweet a link to this post to let people know?
I've also been made aware that the full posts aren't showing in google reader for people so I'm going to try to tinker with my setting and get that sorted too!
Thanks so much!
xxx
Monday, 2 May 2011
Please resubscribe!
Posted by mizzworthy at 15:00
Labels: NEW BLOG SITE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment